Come Join us on August 26th for our 50th birthday celebration!
Call 519-843-2537 for bookings
Details for the concert on Aug 26th.
– Seasonal campers will need to come and get their wrist bands at the phase 2 office. Wrist bands will be available from 8:30am – 10pm Friday the 25th and 8:30am to 10pm on Saturday the 26th. Photo ID will be required for all seasonal occupants over 19.
– There will be no outside food or drink allowed into the concert, this is a licensed event.
– Guests of seasonal campers will receive an armband at check in, this is available at both offices during the same times.
– Overnight Campers will receive their armbands at check in, also available at both offices during the same times.
– As there is a liquor license in effect we will not be able to permit anyone into the event who is intoxicated.
– Vehicles other than the site occupants in phase 3 will have a designated parking area on the right before the phase 3 office. Signs will direct you in.
– Again just a reminder that there is no open alcohol permitted of an individuals campsite.
We look forward to seeing everyone there!