Highland Pines Campground is a family campground. We define a family as 2 parents and their children under 25 years of age, unmarried, that live at home. We allow one family per site, cabin (maximum of 4 people), or cottage (maximum of 6 people - bunks are child sized).
• The speed limit is 15 km/hr (unless otherwise posted)
• Alcohol is only permitted at registered campsites (provincial law)
• Damaged property must be paid for
• Quiet time is between 11pm and 8am
• No music or noise of any kind during quiet time
• No excessive noise at anytime
• External speaker systems are not allowed
• Generators are not allowed
• No littering; keep your site and the rest of the campground clean
• Sewer/grey water is not to be discharged without proper connection
• No motorcycles
• Dogs must be on a leash at all times; aggressive dogs must be muzzled
• All Campers guests must register and pay at the office
• All Campers guests visiting for the day must leave the park by 11pm; transient sites are limited to 2 overnight guests
• All Seasonal campers overnight guests must leave the park at 12 noon on the day their pass expires
• No Smoking is permitted in any of our buildings including rental cabins and cottages
All terms,schedules and conditions of the Licence of Occupation apply for Seasonal campers click here
to read the details.
Please call us toll free at 1-877-211-7044 for more information.