Part of providing such a safe and relaxing environment is having a reasonable set of rules for our patrons to follow to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the park to its fullest extent. Each seasonal reservation includes two adults and any children they may have who are under the age of 25. Below is a brief summarization of the campground’s rules, however for a full list follow this link to our seasonal site contract which details the entirety of the parks rules click here.
- The speed limit is 15 km/hr (unless otherwise posted)
- Alcohol is only permitted at registered campsites (provincial law)
- Campers are responsible for any damaged property
- Quiet time is between 11pm and 8am
- No music or noise of any kind during quiet time
- No excessive noise at anytime
- External speaker systems are not allowed
- Generators are not allowed
- No littering; keep your site and the rest of the campground clean
- Sewer/grey water is not to be discharged without proper connection
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times; aggressive dogs must be muzzled.
- Dogs are not permitted in the beach area which includes the grassy roped off section as well as the sand beach.
- Fishing from the docks or in the dock area is not permitted. Your are welcome to fish from shore in the non-power area.