- Lounge by the lake on the sandy beach and watch the kids play on the water trampoline
- Splash in our heated pools
- Watch the kids play in the splash pad
- Ride your bike on the trails (lots of trails)
- Play horseshoes, basketball, beach volleyball or shuffleboard
- Watch the kids on the Castle playground and the playground structure behind the pool on Phase 1
- Launch your boat for watersports
- Go fishing
- Hike the nature trails
Top 10 things to do at
Highland Pines Campground
Whether you prefer lounging at the lake, splashing in our heated pools, or joining the kids for some fun at the splash pad or on the beach water trampoline, we've got something for everyone. To pass a sunny afternoon, we offer beach volleyball, shuffleboard, basketball and horseshoes. Or if it's a rainy day, find a great book to read in our library. There are incredible playground areas for the kids, try your hand at fishing, or if the fish aren't biting take a hike on one of our nature trails. Watch for posters throughout the park and in the newsletter for details on family and childrens events. There is always something to do at Highland Pines!
We have fully serviced and accessible washroom and shower building with a laundromat.
Our lifeguarded Phase 2 pool is open from 11am - 8pm weekdays and 10 am -8 pm on weekends mid-June to Labour Day. The Phase1 heated unguarded pool will be open as weather permits.
Aquafit run by the campers is weekdays, from the end of June until early September from 10am - 11am.
The Splash pad is open from Victoria Day long weekend to end of September weather, permitting in the early spring and fall.
Call our toll free line at 1-877-211-7044 and book your vacation away today!