Highland Pines is committed to providing a safe and relaxing environment for our guests. We ask all our visitors to follow our campground rules, in order to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the park.
Below is a brief summary of the campground rules:
- Each seasonal reservation includes two adults and any children who are under the age of 25.
- The speed limit is 15 km/hr (unless otherwise posted).
- Alcohol is only permitted at registered campsites, based on provincial law.
- Campers are responsible for any damaged property.
- Quiet time is between 11pm and 8am.
- No music or noise of any kind is permitted during quiet time.
- No excessive noise at any time.
- External speaker systems are not allowed.
- Generators are not allowed.
- No littering; keep your site and the rest of the campground clean.
- Sewer/grey water is not to be discharged without proper connection.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times; aggressive dogs must be muzzled.
- Dogs are not permitted in the beach area, which includes the grassy roped-off section and the sand beach.
- Fishing from the docks or in the dock area is not permitted. You are welcome to fish from shore in the non-power area.
For a full list of campground rules, follow this link to our seasonal site contract, which details the entirety of the park’s rules.